15.2.07

Australia to Philippines - Complete!

oh my God! oh my God! oh my God! (i sounded like Mila Kunis for a second and a half). I just received Carolyne Bird's parcel from South Australia. I enjoyed it much that i started snapping with my camera phone - unartistically.

Unartistically how? Well, i'm a bit shy when it comes to taking snapshots of things because it would make me look like an ignorant-savvy-doofus. So i took pictures directly from the bag she sent me.

Here are my spoils:




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So, if everybody's interested in giving me a gift, refer to my address here.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


a closer look.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A handmade bag from C. Bird is very touching! It's made of wool and it's one of the first batch of bags she'd made (and i'm lucky to have 'em).




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Original Timtams.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Caramello Koala.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's a picture of Adelaide, the place where Carolyne grew up. It's a postcard.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the writing on the back of the card. It was a very touching message. Me likey! she's got a good handwriting too.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Australian Pen Carolyne included in her parcel.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mandura Tea. I don't really drink but i'll try the first time!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nestle Double Blend Hot Chocolate. There's also an unqoutable quote saying, "Forget Love, i will fall for chocolate."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Le Chocolat Sprinkles. An Australian add-on to coffee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Twinings Strawberry and Mango Fusion Tea. I'm ready and excited to try these out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fruchocs. Small fruits covered in milk chocolate. Yum!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and this is the "directly-snapped-from-the-bag-Carolyne-gave" picture of some other things she sent such as an Australian pen, a postcard, FruChocs, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate sprinkles, Twinings tea, et al.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is a picture of the complete stuff Carolyne sent. I enjoyed it so much (especially the Timtam) and me and my mother and other sister are fighting over the handmade felt bag.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I enjoyed it so much Carolyne. It's very nice of you and i'm very pleased. If you are keen on swapping with Carolyne, click here. And if you're keen in swapping with me... nah. just e-mail me.

P.S. I'm gonna take a good snapshot of what i received from Carolyne maybe tomorrow. By then, i could take a video of how happy i am!! haha.

Fin.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a lot of caramelo koala. i thought it was a fruit candy but it was chocolate and yummy. i like the handmade felt bag. wool? chino fabric? it's cool and i like starsz