16.2.07

link buttons

I made link me buttons for my blog. If you have any graphics that i could use, contact me.

i-am-pulchritudinous

i-am-pulchritudinous

i-am-pulchritudinous

i-am-pulchritudinous

i-am-pulchritudinous

i-am-pulchritudinous


please copy the code of your choice below and paste them in your site for my presence of exposure (haha):


invert color icon




nature-fusion




normal


negative


black and white rotate


frosted glass


I hope these link buttons end up in a good site or blog to ensure respect from avid readers of my blog. If anybody is keen on swapping with me, e-mail me. More link buttons coming soon. If anybody have a more artistic link buttons for my blog, please contact me and i will send much gratitude... (lol.)

Fin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used the black and white one. how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

is the inverted same with your header image?